Annual Town Meetings
All parishes hold an annual meeting for electors. Annual meetings have taken place since 2001 in the parish of Stony Stratford which includes Fullers Slade, Galley Hill and Stony town.
The Agenda at meetings is usually as follows:
- Presentation of an annual Community Award to a person or people who have helped enhance the parish community.
- Accept minutes from previous year
- Electors receive the Annual Report of the Chair of Stony Stratford Town Council followed by a question and answer session.
- There is usually a presentation regarding a topic of local interest during the meeting.
All electors are invited to the meetings.
For more information please contact Stony Stratford Town Council.
- Watercolour Painting For All Course
- Act Up and Act Out Young Persons Drama Group
- Citizens Advice Outreach Service at Stony Stratford Library - Thursdays