As from October 2015 we have had our own standalone site at:
We are leaving this site in place as an archive.
There are usually two working parties each week: one starting at 10.00 am on Saturday morning and one beginning at 2.00 pm on Wednesday afternoon. The sessions usually last for about two hours, but if you can’t spare that much time, come for as long as you can.
The next working parties are:
- Wednesday, 17 June at 2.00 pm: Meet at the corner of Calverton Road and Ousebank Way, with tools for weeding and edging, to weed the beds and plant pelargoniums and lobelias.
- Saturday, 20 June at 10.00 am: At St Mary & St Giles Primary School.
- Property Development Committee Meeting April 2017
- York House Junior Youth Club 2017
- Holiday French for Beginners