Stony Stratford Town Council provides 25 dog waste bins around the parish. They are emptied every week on a Monday and Thursday.
25 Dog Waste Bins, please use them.
The dog bin locations are as follows:
1. Wolverton Rd, near allotments path, opp Ancell
2. Footbridge from Ousebank Way to Mill field
3. Calverton Rd south end, car park
4. Toombs Meadow (relocated from Fegans Court)
5. Slade Lane on redway opposite Woolmans entrance
6.Galley Hill redway between Creslow Court and Cottesloe Court
7. Mill Lane entrance to Millfields
8. Wolverton Rd Rec at Ryelands entrance
9. Redway running thro Calverton End park
10. Hastings end of Mallets Close Rec
11. Nature Reserve Car Park off Queen Eleanor St
12. Junction of Hale Ave and London Rd
13. On redway adjacent Mursley and Manshead Crts, Galley Hill
14. On redway adj Galley Hill QES Bus Stop
15. Adjacent footbridge Fullers Slade to Greenleys
16. At entrance of car park to Ouse Valley, off Queen Eleanor St (across the road from Toombs Meadow) before you cross Old Stratford bridge
17. Footpath off of Queen Eleanor Street (near the junction of the Stony Stratford Roundabout).
18. Footpath off of Queen Eleanor Street nr. Essendon Court
If you would like to suggest a suitable location for an additional dog bin please contact the Town Council.
Please note that you are also able to dispose of dog waste in the normal rubbish bins located in our area - please note that the waste should be appropriately bagged before doing so.
- Stony Stratford Town Council - Projects Committee Meeting
- Citizens Advice Outreach Service at Stony Stratford Library
- Knit, Natter and Stitch at Stony Stratford Library 2017